The CCNA is recognized by the County Staffs and Board of Supervisors as a credible, positive organization committed to maintaining the uniqueness and charm of the neighborhood and the Carmichael Community.
In addition to monitoring the NPA ordinance the CCNA is actively involved in Community-wide actions in Carmichael including:
- Sponsoring and participating on Fair Oaks Blvd clean ups on a quarterly basis.
- Testifying before the Carmichael Community Council and Board of Supervisors on land use projects.
- Coordinating with other neighborhood associations on community issues.
- Providing assistance to neighbors in obtaining county services.
- Adopting Ancil Hoffman Park and Effie Yeaw Nature Center to provide volunteer services.
- Working with the Sheriff Department in assisting the establishment of neighborhood watch programs.
- Facilitating input to the Carmichael Recreation and Park District for the Capra Park master planning effort.
- Participating in Carmichael Community Planning efforts.
You can view a PDF file of the CCNA Bylaws (3MB PDF Download)
Join the Association:
Click here to view and print membership application
Here is a map of the area encompassing the Carmichael Colony